This has been one of our most popular nights for groups and companies wanting to do something just a bit different. It’s great value and well worth considering. This has been one of our most popular nights for groups and companies wanting to do something just a bit different.
Passengers check in at the Silver Clipper VIP Lounge at 6.00pm. This lounge is the original departure lounge for Melbourne and dates back to the 1930’s. On arrival in the lounge your guests are treated to drinks and savouries until 6.45 when you board the aircraft for a spectacular scenic flight around the city skyline. Flight duration is 30 minutes.
Arriving back at 7.30pm for further drinks and savouries in both our lounge and hangar around some very interesting
aircraft with the night concluding at 9.00pm.
Example Food / Beverage List:
- Peking duck pancake triangle with hoisin sauce
- Smoked salmon & chive cream cheese with spinach bread roulade
- Artichoke & fire roasted capsicum on polenta rounds topped with micro herb basil
- Chicken & tarragon terrine on sourdough croute
- Seared scallop on saffron paella rice & char grilled chorizo
- Veal & chicken baby burgers with tomato relish, sliced cherry roma & pickle
- Deep fried sticky pork hock croquette with lime béarnaise sauce
- King Island beef baby pies with Woods tomato relish
- Imprint Sparkling, VIC Imprint Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, VIC
- Imprint Shiraz, VIC
- Carlton Draft Cascade Premium Light
- Fresh Orange Juice Mineral Water
- Coke, Diet Coke, Lift
Please contact Shortstop Jet Charter 03 9379-9299 for prices
Please click here for a brochure.